To our loyal customers new & old –
We wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to make Reliable Storage the easiest place to store your belongings. We have made the difficult decision to cancel our annual garage sales. They are a great community event and raise money for local food banks, but we have them and maintain social distancing. We hope to have them again next year! In the meantime, here’s what you can expect when you visit one of our locations:
- If you are a new customer – Welcome! Please use our website to reserve or rent a unit online- 100% contact free. Drive straight to your unit where a free lock & starter kit will be waiting inside for you.
- If you are a current customer – Thank you! Go to ReliableStorage.com to make online payments and enroll in auto-pay. Customers can also call their site and a manager will help you make payments over the phone.
- Our Free Move-In Truck is now available 7 days a week! We’ve created a safe, contact free way to rent and return our truck. Of course, this will include our enhanced cleaning practices. Call one of our sites to make a reservation.
- Need moving supplies? We have easy curbside pick-up! Just call our office & we can arrange for you to purchase and pick up your merchandise near the office or put them next to your unit.
- If you absolutely need to see us in person– No problem! We are here Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at our walk-up window ready to help you. We have taken all the safety precautions the Health Department recommends including masks and enhanced cleaning. As always, our gate hours remain 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. every day.
We also want to make sure everyone on our sites remain safe. So here is what is happening at all our locations:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - We will ask that customers maintain at least 6 feet of social distance while on site.
- FACIAL COVERINGS - Managers will be wearing facial coverings while working. We are asking that our customers do the same. If you need one, just ask -we have some to share.
- HEALTH CHECKS – We are requiring all employees to do health & temperature checks at the beginning of their day & we are providing sick time for any employees who need it.
- HAND WASHING – Managers will be frequently washing their hands throughout their shifts. We’ll have hand sanitizer available at the walk-up window if you need it.
- ENHANCED CLEANING – We’ll continue maintaining our enhanced COVID-19 cleaning procedures (including thorough, frequent cleanings of high-touch surface areas around the site), in addition to our regular cleaning of the site.
Thank you for your patience, understanding & helping to keep each other safe.
Be well –
The Reliable Storage Team